Lovely 3/4 Bedroomed Property in Rural Setting
Just off Mount Crosby Road, nestled amongst the trees, this lovely home offers a peaceful, semi-rural lifestyle for families wanting to be close to nature.
The property is on 1 acre of natural bushland. The property comprises of 2 living areas in addition to the open plan kitchen and dining space. A double remote garage with internal access to the house. 4 bedrooms, main with with walk in robe and the other 2 bedrooms with built in’s, 4th bedroom can be used as a bedroom, study or children’s play room.
The property features:
– Modern kitchen leading to dining and living area.
– Main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and air con.
– Other 2 bedrooms with built-in’s.
– 4th bedroom can be used a a study
– Family bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
– Double remote garage with internal access.
– Pets will be considered upon application but the garden is not securely fenced so not suitable for dogs.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid-19, it is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
– Property is individually metered for water and water efficient – All water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.