High-set Home in Fabulous Bardon Location!
This property is in a great location with a bus down the road and just a short walk to Rainworth Primary School, parks & convenience stores. The elevated position helps to catch the cool summer breezes.
– Main has a robe, built in dresser & bay window
– 2nd bedroom has wardrobe
– Small study off the 3rd bedroom with air conditioning
– Fans throughout
– Lovely polished floors throughout & high ceilings give the feeling of space
– Lounge and dining are combined but have the illusion of 2 separate areas
– Large separate entry/sunroom to the front of the property
– Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space & gas stove
– Newly renovated bathroom with a separate shower
– 2 separate toilets – 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs
– Plenty of storage area and parking for 1 vehicle under the house
– Large enclosed backyard
– No Pets
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register for an inspection
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Tenants are responsible all water costs as the property is water efficient.
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
Apply Via 1Form and Register to Inspect Today