Excellent Location at Affordable Price
This neat and tidy unit situated in a popular nook of Bardon, and offers two bedrooms and affordability in a sought after location. One of 2 units in the block this unit is set at the back, off the street offering a quiet and leafy outlook. Just 2kms from Paddington’s Rosalie Village, this unit is comfortable and convenient.
– Two queen sized bedrooms
– Bathroom and toilet
– 1 bedroom with built-ins
– Spacious kitchen with electric cooking
– Single car port
– Property is located in a slip lane OFF the main road
– Small Pets Considered on Application
Nearby parks include Norman Buchan Park, Rainworth Park and Trammies’ Corner. Ample public transport close by this unit is perfect for anyone travelling or working in the city or studying in the city.
– Property is not individually metered for water – Water usage costs are included.
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier.
Register for an inspection Today and Apply through 1Form Tenancy Applications online before you miss out!!
- Street View