Excellent Location at Affordable Price
This neat and tidy unit situated in a popular nook of Bardon, and offers two bedrooms and affordability in a sought after location. One of 2 units in the block this unit is set at the back, off the street offering a quiet and leafy outlook. Just 2kms from Paddington’s Rosalie Village, this unit is comfortable and convenient.
– Two queen sized bedrooms
– Bathroom and toilet
– 1 bedroom with built-ins
– Spacious kitchen with electric cooking
– Single car port
– Property is located in a slip lane OFF the main road
– Small Pets Considered on Application
Nearby parks include Norman Buchan Park, Rainworth Park and Trammies’ Corner. Ample public transport close by this unit is perfect for anyone travelling or working in the city or studying in the city.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Property is not individually metered for water – Water usage costs are included.
– Electricity is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenants responsibility direct with the supplier.
Register for an inspection Today and Apply through 1Form Tenancy Applications online before you miss out!!