Very Spacious Apartment In Excellent Location
If peace and quiet are what you are after then look no further. This end apartment enjoys a great leafy outlook and provides loads of privacy. The apartment is very spacious with 3 good sized bedrooms and a large living and dining area.
Within walking distance of the bridge crossing over to the University of Queensland, easy access to public transport, close to Princess Alexander Hospital, Queensland Children’s Hospital, Dutton Park State School, St Laurence’s College and Somerville House.
– Large open plan living area
– Tiled dining area
– Good sized kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
– 3 Bedrooms (main with walk-in robe)
– Great L-shaped balcony
– Leafy outlook
– Air-conditioning in living areas
– Separate laundry
– Single car lockup garage
– Extra storage space
– No pets
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register for an inspection
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
Property is not individually metered for water and water is paid for by the owner.
Electricity is the Tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
Gas is the Tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
Phone / Internet / Foxtel is the Tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
APPLY via 1form and REGISTER to INSPECT TODAY