Versatile Townhouse - Close to Everything!
Townhouse - Everton Park QLD
Two levelled 2 bedroom Townhouse set in a leafy street within a well kept complex, you’ll look forward to coming home here!
This property is ideal for the professional with easy commute to the City and major transport links. At the same time, would suit a Retiree looking for security and a low maintenance home or even a small family care of the configuration and spacious two levelled layout.
+ Featuring +
– Upstairs –
* 2 Bedrooms with built in robes
* 1 Bathroom with Dual Access (ensuite and main entry)
* Tidy and practical Kitchen with Gas cooking
* Lounge and Dining
* Entertaining deck / balcony
– Downstairs –
* Rumpus area
* Private courtyard Large
* Lock up garage + Bonus extra carport
+ Connectivity +
With a bus stop within a few minutes walk you are 8km commute to the city with the ability to travel to and from with ease. Walk to schools or parks and enjoy an array of local cafes, coffee shops, restaurants and entertainment. Brookside Shopping Centre and the ever popular Everton Park Cafe/Restaurant/Shopping precinct. Harvey Norman, Bunnings, Amart, and major retail hubs are all within easy reach.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE – IT’S EASY!
Click on the “Book Inspection” or “Request an Inspection” Button under the open for inspections times.
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day time.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment as well as receive a link to the application so that you can apply for the property.
– Water is separately metered – water usage is at the cost of the tenant.
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 169 m²
- 2 Garage