River + Relax + Reset
Well designed and proportioned unit set within carefully maintained riverfront Complex.
Sit back and relax with your morning coffee or sundowner vino on either of the two (2) balconies. The oversized, spacious front balcony leads off the main living offering a picturesque open space for entertaining, bbqs, or just lounging around in the privacy of your very own al fresco river backdrop! Direct riverfront access via the onsite riverside swimming pool and BBQ area also conveniently connects you to the River’s water edge..
And if you ever tire of all the activities, retail shopping, wining & dining and nature walks around Teneriffe, you just simply come home and retreat to your own riverside sanctuary.
+ Featuring +
* 2 Bedrooms both with Built in Wardrobes
+ King-sized Master Bedroom with Walk-through robes & Ensuite
* 2 Bathrooms
+ Includes 1 Ensuite in Main Bedroom
* 2 Balconies at front and rear of unit
* 1 Carpark within secure Garage
+ including Lock up Storage
* Lounge / Dining
* Study Nook
* Tidy kitchen with induction cooktop
* Stainless steel appliances and Dishwasher
* Neutral palette cabinetry with plenty of storage
* Breakfast bar bench top
* Laundry and Washbasin neatly concealed behind bi-folding doors
+ Onsite Facilities +
* Swimming Pool with Outdoor Seating & Loungers
* Well maintained tropical Gardens and BBQ area
* Lock up Secure Garage
* Security gated entry to Car park
* Intercom audio guest access,
* Ample onsite visitor and off street parking
* Direct access to river boardwalk.
+ Connectivity +
Direct riverfront access from Complex
Walking Distance to:
– Riverside boardwalk
– New Farm Park
– Teneriffe Cafe / Restaurant Precinct
– Gasworks Retail & Dining
– Bus Stop
– Ferry terminal
Easy Commute to:
– CBD & Southbank
– RBH, Mater & Wesley Hospitals
– QUT and Griffith Universities
– Excellent in catchment schooling
– Swift Highway Access points to Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast and beyond.
* No Dogs – other pets on application *
As this is a break lease, the rent will be discounted to $640pw until May 5th, 2022, after which it will increase to $750pw. Minimum of two (2) weeks notice required for tenant changeover.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid-19, it is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
– Property is not individually metered – Water included in rent.
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.