SUMMIT SENSATION - DESIGNER HOME
Boasting excellent street appeal, this wonderful former Display Home is sure to impress!
Well kept and beautifully presented throughout, this stunning former Ausbuild Display home stands out from the crowd with raked ceilings, feature windows and fantastic designer kitchen.
Not your average home, with a bit of ‘wow’ around every corner, modern architectural features and a warm homely feeling at the same time, this cozy abode has something to please everyone.
Featuring a large open-plan living and dining area hosting a gourmet kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, electric cooking facilities and a fabulous island workstation. Entertaining will be a breeze with a thoughtful functional layout, leading to a covered alfresco dining area for BBQ and outdoor gatherings including plenty of space for children to play in the easy maintenance private gardens.
+ FEATURING +
– 4 spacious Bedrooms or 3 Bedrooms and a multipurpose room with it’s own courtyard that could also be a second lounge, media room or study.
– Master Bedroom with “His & Her” robes and Double Vanity ensuite
– Entertainers Kitchen with feature suspended bulkhead, stainless steel appliances & Dishwasher.
– Large Laundry off the kitchen / Double as a Butler’s pantry
– Air conditioning in the Main Living & Master Bedroom
– Stunning living space with extra high raked ceilings and feature windows
– Large covered outdoor entertaining in a private garden
– Remote double garage
– Great elevated ‘Summit’ location surrounded by other former display homes
– Walk to schools, parks, shops and lakes
+ CONNECTIVITY +
Located in the ever evolving suburb of Springfield Lakes, this highly sought after area provides a great opportunity to reside in a lovely home that is 5 minutes from local amenities including Orion Springfield Central. Easy access to train and bus transport, schools, churches with travel into Brisbane CBD a swift 25 min commute.
This property beholds plenty of appealing upgrades which you would expect from a Designer Display Home… and ready to move right in!
*Pets upon Application
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Water is separately metered – water usage is at the cost of the tenant.
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
Register your interest to receive a link to the online application.