Sweet home set amongst expansive gardens!
House - Springfield QLD
Solid low set home on an enormous 772m2 block with easterly aspect boasts orchard gardens and storage shed to house all your outdoor activity equipment and gardening tools including a 3rd car! Outdoor entertaining is made easy amongst expansive gardens, kids playground and massive undercover patio with ceiling fan.. the perfect set up for bbqs, alfresco dining and sundowners!
Easy maintenance tiled open plan kitchen flows to the separate living and dining area. All bedrooms are spacious with built in wardrobes and the home also benefits from two bathrooms including separate toilet for the main. With so much space, privacy and convenience to ammenities this unique and perfectly positioned home in a quiet cul-de-sac in a friendly neighbourhood will not last long!
+ FEATURING +
– Solid single level brick and tile construction with Easterly aspect
– Air Conditioning, ceiling fans throughout
– Four (4) Generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Two (2) Bathrooms
– Two (2) Car Secure Garage
– Open Plan style kitchen with stone benchtops, and stainless steel appliances
– Separate Living and Dining spaces – Expansive gardens with established fruit orchard
– Expansive covered outdoor entertainment area- Storage shed with two-way access
– Fully fenced 772sqm block with established fruit trees and gardens
– Solar Power
+ CONNECTIVITY +
– Moments to Springfield Central, Orion Shopping Precinct, Robelle Domain Parklands and Waterpark plus great schooling and early learning options
– Walk to local eateries, cafes, Springfield Fair Shopping Centre, Springfield Train Station, Buses and local parklands
– Walk to Woodcrest College, Springfield Anglican College, Woodcrest Childcare so the kids can stroll home after school.
– Just 23 kilometres to Brisbane CBD
– Approx 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD, under 20 mins to Ipswich CBD with easy access to freeways and Amberley RAAF base
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid-19, it is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Property is individually metered for water and water efficient – All water usage costs are the tenants responsibility
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 92 m²
- Floor Area is 772 m²
- 3 Garage