Gorgeous Home in Excellent Location
This delightful 1950’s (post war) home occupying a large 728sqm block and elevated position in Ashgrove, presents a great address for a new home. Close to shops, leafy parks, amenities and sits within the Ashgrove State School catchment..
Features of the home include:
– Master bedroom with built in robes and air conditioning.
– 2 double bedrooms with ceiling fans.
– Polished timber floors throughout and plenty of natural light.
– Stylish and practical kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
– Air conditioned and open plan living and dining areas which flows through the timber french doors to the outdoor entertaining area overlooking the enormous terraced backyard.
– Expansive rear deck runs the width of the property and is an extension of the living area.
– Landscaped and low maintenance gardens and yard.
– Carport with roller door on street.
– Storage and Laundry area under house.
Please view the virtual tour in the first instance for a comprehensive look inside and outside.