Lovely Queenslander in Red Hill
Virtual inspection available upon request or through the video on this listing. No physical walk-through inspections available until application approved. Apply via 1Form.
Enjoy the best of both worlds; inner City convenience whilst still maintaining a private and quiet lifestyle. Walk to Kelvin Grove State College and QUT campus in under 20 minutes or a 30-minute stroll to the Roma Street Parklands.
Very close to public transport, only 400m from restaurants in Kelvin Grove, or wander 600m to the buzzing Red Hill cultural hub of boutique shops, quaint cafe’s, medical centre post office, and pharmacy.
This post-war abode embodies all of the charm and lifestyle of the classic Queenslander, with two generously sized rooms with high ceilings, polished floorboards, bright colours and an impressive entertainer’s backyard.
The elevated covered patio offers the perfect view of the surrounding gardens and outdoor rooms which have been created by natural walls of plants and different elevation levels.
The property features:
– Built in robes to main bedroom.
– Ample storage under-house.
– Covered, lockable garage under-house.
– Air-conditioned in main living area.
– Pets considered upon application.
– Property is individually metered for water. Excess water costs are payable by the tenant.
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.