Remarkable Home with Big River Vistas
House - St Lucia QLD
What’s hidden behind this charming façade is worth celebrating. You’ll note the meticulous craftsmanship and attention to detail from the minute you step inside as this classic home which offers a perfect blend of period and contemporary living spaces.
Exclusively situated, commanding magnificent suburban and Brisbane River views, it showcases a style that involves the utmost consideration yet feels completely effortless. This is a property that delivers a sun-drenched environment for relaxed family living, entertaining, and working from home.
Elegant, timeless interiors unfold to reveal the home’s many layers. A series of spaces for living, dining and entertaining illustrate the compelling quality of the split-level design, and as one would expect, the kitchen is fitted and finished to a high standard. It boasts premium appliances including a 900mm cooktop, superior granite benchtops that provide plenty of preparation space, and ample cabinetry offers smart storage options. An absolute pleasure to cook in for one or many, it overlooks the informal living, dining, and screened veranda, making hosting gatherings easy and still allowing the chef to stay involved. The veranda has been cleverly screened allowing year-round enjoyment and eliminating any unwanted insects our Queensland climate cultivate. Here you can sit back and relish in the tranquil views on offer or utilise as a great vantage point to watch the kids at play in the sparkling pool.
A large rumpus room at the front of the home offers direct outside access and could be utilised as a playroom, studio, or home office, which is totally attuned to the times in which we live. Accommodation comprises four bedrooms including the master suite on the upper level that has built-in robes, a private ensuite, and banks of windows that offer exceptional views. On the lower level, a fourth bedroom is serviced by a private ensuite, while the additional two bedrooms share a central bathroom with separate bathtub.
Upon entry, this property sets one’s expectations high and the host of additional features certainly doesn’t disappoint. Some of which include:
+ FEATURING +
• Four (4) Bedrooms
• Three (3) Bathrooms
• Double Garage
• Swimming Pool and Deck
• Split-level design with home office potential
• Formal and informal living, dining & entertaining zones
• Air-conditioning, ceiling fans & fireplace for year-round comfort
• A combination of insect & Crimsafe screens
• Four generous sized bedrooms + three bathrooms
• Secure intercom entry to landscaped front garden
• Garage accommodation for two vehicles + workshop space
• Soundproof storage/ wine cellar/
• Landscaped, fully fenced surrounds
This property resides on a 797m2 block in a desirable Hawken Drive position that affords easy access to UQ, transport, local grocers and shopping facilities, St. Lucia Golf Links, and moments to sought-after schooling. This sensational home provides remarkable quality and exudes an attitude that is sure to impress. Your inspection to see exactly what is on offer here is highly recommended.
*Pets upon Application
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE – IT’S EASY!
Click on the “Book Inspection” or “Request an Inspection” Button under the open for inspections times.
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day time.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment as well as receive a link to the application so that you can apply for the property.
– Water is separately metered – water usage is at the cost of the tenant.
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Pool maintenance included in rent – pool chemicals at tenant cost
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 797 m²
- Floor Area is 198 m²
- 2 Garage