Beautiful Bardon Hideaway
House - Bardon QLD
Welcome to Fernleigh estate, situated on a sprawling 952m2 allotment of well established gardens, this hidden oasis is tucked away in the beautiful suburb of Bardon. Behind its grand facade of traditional heritage, this superbly presented character home is a sophisticated example of modern style, seamlessly blended with a refined sense of history.
With generous sized proportions including massive wrap around balcony, the home feels spacious with a layout which is orientated around bringing people together with extensive formal and informal living and entertaining areas, encased via the wrap-around veranda. The central kitchen allows for practical functionality and incorporates a full array of quality Smeg appliances, wooden cabinetry and bench tops, and an abundance of storage options.
Adjacent to the kitchen, French doors open out to rear deck which overlooks the lush backyard, ideal for entertaining on a grand scale year-round in absolute privacy.
Accommodation comprises of five generous sized bedrooms spread over the two levels, with two light filled bathrooms. Downstairs can be completely closed off from the upper level achieving dual living, ideal for multi-generational families and boasts a living area, full kitchen with dining space and two of the five bedrooms. You also have the option to securely section off the kitchen, bathroom and one of the bedrooms to create a studio, perfect for an au pair or international student. This area would also make a spacious home office or studio.
The property features:
– 3 Bedrooms all with Built in Wardrobes
– Air con to 2 bedrooms
– 1 Bathroom plus 2 separate toilets
– Tidy kitchen with adjacent living area with split system air con
– Separate internal dining room
– External alfresco dining
– Massive wrap around balcony
– 2 Bedrooms
– 1 Bathroom
– 1 Kitchen
– Large living / Rumpus area
– Extensive storage areas
– Undercover entertaining patio
– Double undercover carport and additional driveway parking
– Expansive garden surrounds
– Garden maintenance included in the rent
– Pets upon application
+ CONNECTIVITY +
Positioned in an elevated location, close to parkland, bike tracks and walkways through Mt Coot-tha, it’s only moments to the vibrant Paddington café, restaurant, and boutique precinct. You are also within the Rainworth State School catchment and an easy commute to the Brisbane CBD and beyond.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE – IT’S EASY!
It is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Register to Inspect’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment as well as receive a link to the application so that you can apply for the property.
– Property is water efficient – water usage at cost to tenant.
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable.
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 952 m²
- Floor Area is 296 m²
- 2 Carport