CENTRALLY LOCATED TOWN COTTAGE!
House - Springfield QLD
Neat and tidy cottage full of character with outdoor / alfresco dining area is ready for you to move right in!
Featuring three (3) bedrooms, all with built in robes including a master bedroom with walk-in robe, air con and ensuite.
Living is made easy, with a large open plan living and dining area, family lounge area which leads to the garden and al fresco outdoor dining area. The centrally located kitchen has plenty of bench and cupboard space and tiled throughout for easy maintenance.
+ FEATURING +
* Three (3) bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
* Master bedroom with A/C, walk in robe & ensuite
* Two (2) bathrooms
* High ceilings & wide hallway
* Open plan living and dining with A/C
* Covered outdoor patio / alfresco dining area
* Separate laundry
* Security screens
* Fully Fenced 400sqm block
* Walking distance to shops, train station, public and private schools and the lake.
Located in the Escarpment Village this Town Cottage is centrally located and is in walking distance to Shops, Local Park and the Lake.
+ CONNECTIVITY +
Located close to the ever evolving suburb of Springfield Lakes, this highly sought after area provides a great opportunity to reside in a lovely home that is just minutes from local amenities including Orion Springfield Central. Easy access to train and bus transport, schools, churches with travel into Brisbane CBD a swift 25 min commute.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE – IT’S EASY!
Click on the “Book Inspection” or “Request an Inspection” Button under the open for inspections times.
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day time.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment as well as receive a link to the application so that you can apply for the property.
– Water is separately metered – water usage is at the cost of the tenant.
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 96 m²
- Floor Area is 300 m²