Great Apartment in Central Location
Apartment - West End QLD
In the sought after West End precinct – this well laid out and functional apartment is located on the 9th floor. The views are glorious and so are the sunsets – relax and unwind on the spacious balcony.
As this is a break lease, the rent will be discounted to $425pw until 17th September, after which it will increase to $440pw.
Everything is on your doorstep – step out for a walk or run along the river, catch the West End City Cat to the University or the City or simply walk up the road and catch the bus. Local shops, gyms, the Saturday markets and great coffee shops are all within walking distance.
– Open plan living and dining area that flows out onto good sized balcony
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and loads of cupboard space
– Bedroom with built-in-robes
– Bathroom with large shower and good storage
– Laundry with tumble dryer
– Car space with storage cage
– Secure entry into building and parking
– Lift access from garage and ground level to apartment
– Communal facilities offer lagoon style pool, lap pool, gym, media room, bbq facilities
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid-19, it is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times do not suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Property is individually metered for water and water efficient – water usage costs are at the tenants cost.
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 70 m²