Lifestyle Location and Luxury
A fabulous and stylish town home in the prestigious suburb of Bardon.
Inspired by the enchanting cover from the trees above and nestled at the foothills of Mount Coot-tha, “Canopy” promotes a work life balance by minimising the stressful commute to the city with its convenient location only 5km from the CBD.
– Designed to integrate with the surrounding environment, “Canopy” is positioned within a natural setting, emphasising privacy and green space.
– Spreading over 7000 sqm surrounded by parks, nature reserves, waterfalls and exercise tracks
– Walking distance to Bardon Central Village
– Well positioned close to primary, secondary and tertiary education institutions
– A 200m walk to bus links and lifestyle destinations, including Paddington, CBD, and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
The property features:
– Open plan ground floor dining and living space opening up to the large balcony.
– Gourmet kitchen featuring island bench, pantry with upmarket finish and fixtures. The kitchen has great prep and storage space throughout.
– Master bedroom retreat with luxury offerings including spacious light-filled en-suite with separate bath and shower and walk in robe.
– 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have built in robes.
– Flowing natural light to all bedrooms, bathrooms and living areas.
– Double garage with ample storage space.
– Additional powder room to living area downstairs.
– Ducted Air Con.
– Stainless Steel Appliances.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
It is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Tenants are responsible for all water usage costs
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.