Lovely Home in the Heart of Paddington
This lovely home on a large block is one of the original Terrace residences, with a superior position and incredible views. It has a pretty façade, with a full veranda and double French doors aside the traditional central entrance.
It retains high VJ ceilings, distinctive ‘coat of arms’ fretwork, and original polished floorboards. It has much sought after character.
The original home has been recently renovated, with a generous rear deck opening fully from the living room – making the most of the extraordinary views. The galley-style kitchen has been fully renovated. It is well situated with easy access to the living rooms and deck.
The property features:
– Main bedroom has a modern stylish ensuite and air con.
– Further to 2 bedrooms with air con.
– All bedrooms and living area have ceilings fans.
– Living area opens up with bifold doors to the expansive rear deck that overlooks greenery, Paddington and the City.
– There is parking at the rear of the property with a carport.
– Caged pets will be considered upon application, no cats or dogs.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
Due to Covid, it is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. If the times don’t suit, select ‘request a time’.
3. Alternatively, please visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
– Property is individually metered for water.
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Tenant pays 50% of Gas usage.
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.