Quaint Villa with private Garden
Apartment - Clayfield QLD
Art Deco Villa, in the heart of prestigious Clayfield.
Situated on a spacious 348m2 block and within a short stroll to a wide array of parks, cafes, shops and boutiques, this private villa is in an ideal location and within walking distance to Bus stops and Clayfield Train station.. Actually it is just six train stops to reach the City!
Suitable for those downsizing in the local neighbourhood, young families seeking a quality lifestyle and yard space, professionals wanting an easy commute to the CBD or our pet lovers and gardeners seeking the serenity of lifestyle and low maintenance gardening. For families, this Villa is also within the desirable school catchment area for Eagle Junction State Primary School.
Fully fenced and set back from the street, enter the villa via the private front courtyard featuring lovely lawns and established gardens that offer a peaceful retreat. The lounge and dining area present a light-filled living space with timber floors, plantation shutters, ornate cornices and air-conditioning in the living areas and master bedroom.
– 2 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– 1 Bathroom
– 1 Lockable Carport
– 1 Garden Shed
– Functional kitchen featuring good bench space and storage and parquetry flooring
– Neatly presented central bathroom
– Fully fenced with a garden courtyard and spacious backgarden
– Air-conditioned and open plan living and dining area
– Polished wooden floorboards and quality plantation shutters throughout
– Boasting a walk-to-everything lifestyle, this private village is less than 100m to Clayfield College, 190m to Clayfield train station and less than 350m from bus stops, popular cafes, restaurants, Snap Fitness, pharmacy, medical centres and Market Organic.
– Less than 5 minutes to: Toombul Shopping Centre, Racecourse Road, Ascot State School,
St Ritas College and St Margaret’s Colleges.
– Just 9 minutes to Brisbane Airport
– 15 minutes to the CBD
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE – IT’S EASY!
It is compulsory that you register to inspect:
1. Please click the ‘Book an inspection’ button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 07 3369 0101 or visit our website www.prowealth.com.au
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment as well as receive a link to the application so that you can apply for the property.
– Water is separately metered – water usage is at the cost of the tenant.
– Electricity is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
– Gas is the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier if applicable.
– Phone/internet/Foxtel or similar services are the tenant’s responsibility direct with the supplier.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 348 m²
- Floor Area is 70 m²