Expansive River and City Views
Tucked away in the leafy river fronting section of Kangaroo Point, this unique 70’s style spacious three bedroom apartment truly has to be seen to believe.
Situated on the fifth floor of the sought after Mariners Lodge complex, this well-appointed quiet 107sqm apartment has stunning views of the river and city from the living room and spacious balcony.
– Three bedrooms
– One bathroom
– One spacious car spot with additional lock up storage
– All bedrooms are fitted with double glazed windows
– Entertaining balcony
– Open living area
– Just 12 apartments within the building ensures private and hassle free living
– Quiet and secluded
– Recently renovated bathroom
– Low maintenance and immaculately presented building
– Strong achievable rental return of $625 – $650 per week
Walking distance and easy access to:
– Popular local cafes, restaurants and bars
– Local parks and schools
– Direct access to the city via the ferry and the free city hopper
– Kangaroo Point’s popular Cliff Café and scenic river walk
Kangaroo Point is home to great restaurants, cafes and bars including the historic Story Bridge Hotel and the iconic Deery’s Restaurant. In addition, why not step out and jump on the city hopper and enjoy a relaxing dinner or drink overlooking Brisbane’s story bridge from the prolific Eagle Street pier.
The unsurpassed lifestyle that Kangaroo Point offers is not to be overlooked and with a welcoming price point, do not miss out on this rare river fronting opportunity.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact John Coleman today on 0403 427 499.