Bring the Dog - Gorgeous ground floor apartment
Apartment - Kelvin Grove QLD
This airy, open-plan property is located within walking distance of the QUT Kelvin Grove campus and Kelvin Grove Urban Village with shops, restaurants and public transport at your finger tips.
A tiled living area flows to a generous outdoor space perfect for your four legged best friend – you’ll fall in love with this apartment. The kitchen offers all the modern conveniences and the bathroom has a built in laundry. The bedroom boasts a built-in wardrobe plus desk with overhead shelving, perfect for a computer for those late night study and Netflix sessions.
Strata Levies – $2925 per year or $731 per qtr.
Council Rates – $430 per qtr.
Potential Rent – $360-$380 per week (currently vacant).
Built – 2010.
Within 3kms from Brisbane CBD and 1.5km from the RBWH this property is sure to be more popular with the proposed redevelopment of Victoria Golf Park and new Metro Link at QUT Kelvin Grove coming soon.
– In the Kelvin Grove College catchment area
– Close to public transport (city express 360/361 etc), bus stop at the front of the complex
– Walking distance to QUT Kelvin Grove, shops and restaurants
– Quiet, tree-lined neighbourhood
– Stylish design with modern appliances.
– 1 car space plus lock up storage room.
– Building recently repainted.
– Easy access to Inner-city bypass
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 71 m²