Under Instructions from the Executors - Auction Sun 5th June.
House - Ashgrove QLD
Auction Location: Onsite Sunday 5th June 9.30am
Under Instructions from the Executors, don’t miss your opportunity to secure a rare, single level, post war Ashgrove Cottage..
Positioned north facing with a wonderful leafy outlook and adjacent to Frank Waters Park, this post war cottage will suit a broad range of buyers. Whether you are a young family moving into the area or a buyer looking for a desirable location for your next renovation project, this home will need to be put to the top of your list. Just 5km from the city, this easy care home is surrounded by all the amenities and convenience of inner city living.
• Post War (could be demolished subject to council approval).
• Land Size 549sqm.
• Approx 110sqm internal area plus 77sqm rear sheds, 15sqm patio.
• Rates Approx $520 per qtr.
• 13.5 metre frontage, 38.5 metres deep.
• Independent Building and pest inspection report available.
Further features include:
• Generous living area with newly polished timber flooring opening onto covered patio area.
• Freshly painted in all living areas and bedrooms.
• 3 light & bright bedrooms, all with air conditioning and brand new carpet.
• Bedroom 3 with extended media/lounge area or teenage retreat area.
• North facing with plenty of room for children to run about in expansive rear yard.
• 4 car size shed at rear of back yard – a perfect man shed, an excellent option for tradies or simply for additional storage.
• Off street parking for 2 cars.
• Conveniently located with schools, park lands and public transport all only moments from your front door.
• School catchment for Oakleigh State School and Everton Park High School, additional Private Schools all within walking distance.
• 100 metres to Frank Waters Park featuring playground, Basketball Court, Bike track and many other amenities.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 549 m²
- Floor Area is 201 m²
- 2 Garage