Potential to capitalize in great location with views!
If there has ever been a better time to acquire and affordable family home with City views, in a fast growing area, then this is it!
Ready for the discerning buyer to recognize its value and the exciting potential to further improve and enjoy, this property not only has all the ingredients, but also realistic owners.
An exceptional opportunity to make the most of this sought after Ekibin Precinct location, defined by its proximity to shopping, restaurants and cafes, child care and medical centers, parklands and bikeways, within walking distance to St. Elizabeth’s and Weller’s Hill schools.
The discovery of a home with high potential to extend is always an event! When it is in such great location, the opportunity assumes even greater significance.
Within 6km to Brisbane CBD, easy access to South East Freeway, Clem 7 and Universities, only a short drive to Greenslopes, PA, and Mater hospitals, this property represents the perfect investment for the future. It offers:
• Four bedrooms (large master with built-in robe and en-suite)
• Two bathrooms ( including en-suite)
• Good size kitchen overlooking entertainment deck
• Large open plan lounge and dining areas with air conditioning and timber floors
• Full width covered timber deck showcasing magnificent sunsets, City and Mt-Cootha views
• The two front bedrooms open onto a front verandah, enjoying the cool summer breeze
• Large area underneath the house with fantastic height, offering great potential to be built-in
• 3 KW solar panels installed on the roof
• Double lock up garage with drive through access
Affordable properties in Tarragindi are selling fast, so call now for an inspection and be the first with a chance to make an offer!