Fabulous views, a fantastic location + storage!
Near to Kelvin Grove Urban Village, this smartly presented apartment is located in one of Brisbanes most highly sought-after locations. It enjoys excellent proximity to the CBD, and surrounding amenities like shopping centres, cafes, bars, pubs, restaurants, the Royal Brisbane Hospital and QUT! Furthermore, being just one minute’s drive along Kelvin Grove Road to the Inner-City Bypass means you can quickly drive from your home to anywhere in Brisbane via the Clem 7, Airport Link or Legacy Way tunnels.
Strata approx $1,937 per quarter
(Note this is a temporary increase to pay for replacement of roof and stair rails etc instead of special levy).
Council approx $415 per quarter
Rent approx $315 per week (currently vacant)
This comfortable 2 bedroom unit is very light and spacious and features:
– 2 Bedrooms
– Built in wardrobes
– Internal laundry
– Generously sized combined living/dining
– Bright living space with light streaming in through floor-to-ceilng, wall-to-wall windows
– Balcony with spectacular views
– Single lock up garage
– Additional separate storage room downstairs!
– One of only eight apartments in complex