Traditional family home with pool
House Sold - ASHGROVE QLD
Auction Location: Onsite 9.30am.
Traditional pre-war family home on 617sqm that boasts a contemporary feel with traditional features such as polished floors throughout, ornate high ceilings, picture rails & French doors.
Located in a family neighbourhood close to numerous parks, bike paths, public transport and only 5km from CBD. Also just moments from popular Marist Brothers College, Ashgrove State School, Mater Dei Primary School and Mount St Michaels Girls College.
Additional features include –
– Open plan formal living with fireplace and separate meals / dining area opening via bi-fold
– Lower level currently setup as a rumpus room and study area.doors to deck overlooking pool.
– Master with generous walk through robe.
– Air conditioning in the master and living area.
– Additional exterior toilet adjacent to pool
– Rear access to property off Glen Parade
– Parking for up to 3 cars plus rear access.
– 617sqm block.
– Dual access from Joffre St and Glen Pde.
– Main building is pre 1946 construction.
– Building and Pest Report available.
– Rates approx $722 per qtr
Clear instructions to sell.
Note – Property was NOT flood effected in any way from the recent Feb 2022 flood event in Brisbane and is above the minimum AHD floor level.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 617 m²
- Floor Area is 119 m²
- 3 Garage