Elevated family home offering natural beauty and lifestyle
Nestled among bushland on a perfectly elevated north-easterly facing block, this split-level, four-bedroom home exudes character with its high ceilings, exposed beams, abundant natural light and hardwood timber flooring.
Named “Dunvegan”, this gorgeous home has been in the same family since it was built in 1971 and offers the perfect blend of beautiful mid-century modern architecture with contemporary finishes.
Set among scenic manicured gardens, you will love its expansive alfresco entertaining area sitting atop a 100,000 litre water tank with sumptuous views to the Taylor Range and surrounded by a rich variety of wildlife including rainbow lorikeets, kookaburras, and king parrots which visit regularly.
This beautiful family home perfectly combines the best of Brisbane’s natural beauty with its convenient location only 10km from the CBD and within an easy drive to all amenities.
– four spacious bedrooms plus nursery/craft room and office
– light-filled master bedroom upstairs with walk-in robe, marble ensuite and balcony access
– three bedrooms downstairs with rumpus room making it ideal for children
– two contemporary bathrooms
– stylish kitchen with island bench of solid Calcutta marble and opposite a fully integrated stainless steel benchtop with sink and mirror splashback to take in the leafy outlook
– open-plan living and dining with expansive raked ceilings, exposed beams leading to alfresco entertaining area
– separate, intimate lounge upstairs with gas fireplace
– expansive outdoor covered entertaining area with north-easterly aspect
– large laundry
– granny flat and workshop plus ample storage
– 100,000 litre water tank
– directly across road to Brisbane Forest Park for swimming in the dam and bush walks
It’s rare to find a home that is both beautiful and practical, but this gorgeous home is both. Only 10km drive from the CBD and close to all amenities, this family home is sure to attract interest. Act now to secure your viewing.