Classic and Rare Single Level Ashgrove Cottage
House Sold - Ashgrove QLD
Auction Location: Onsite.
Don’t miss your opportunity to secure a rare single level Ashgrove Cottage..
Positioned north facing with a wonderful leafy outlook to substantial rear yard, this post war cottage will suit a broad range of buyers. Whether you are a young family moving into the area or looking to downsize to single level home, or a buyer looking for a desirable location for their next renovation project, this home will need to be put to the top of your list.
Mixing modern finishes with yesteryear character the home provides a functional floor plan with open plan living, modern kitchen, renovated bathroom, light filled bedrooms and a glorious rear deck overlooking the large private back yard.
Just 5km from the city, this easy care home is surrounded by all the amenities and convenience of inner city living.
Further features include:
• 3 light & bright bedrooms, main with air conditioning
• Air conditioned open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
• The modern kitchen has ample storage and bench space
• Covered rear deck with bi-fold doors overlook the tree lined back yard with room to add a pool.
• Off street parking for 2 or 3 cars easily.
• Underhouse storage and additional laundry area.
• 607m2 block of land
• Conveniently located with schools, park lands and public transport all only moments from your front door.
• School catchment for Oakleigh State School (across road) and Everton Park High School, additional Private Schools all within walking distance.
• Situated a short stroll to Famished on Frasers for your morning coffee and walking distance to Dorrington Park and many other amenities.
– Rates Approx $552 per qtr.
– Independent Building and pest inspection report available for $149in GST. Conditions Apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- Floor Area is 136 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage