SOLD!!! Superb post auction result!
Rare dual street frontages, a deep 597sqm allotment and solid pre-war Queenslander and have created an exceptional development opportunity within a prime New Farm location.
Development Approval from the Brisbane City Council has been secured for subdivision of the block, movement and extension of the existing home and construction of a second contemporary 3 bedroom dwelling at the rear of the property.
Located on coveted Bowen Terrace (with the second street frontage on Oxley Lane), each lot is within easy walking distance of scenic riverside parkland, cafes, shops, restaurants, schools and cinemas, the Riverwalk, bus or CityCat transport and New Farm Park, just minutes from the CBD and boutique James Street or Teneriffe precincts.
The existing 3 bedroom Queenslander is rich in original features including high ceilings, VJ’s and hardwood floors and has approved plans for a grand family home spread over two levels, inclusive of two car garage and swimming pool. The ultra-modern architectural design for the new residence, with frontage on Oxley Lane, also encompasses two levels, swimming pool, two car garage and additional visitor parking.
Capitalise on this lucrative offering and the rare opportunity to showcase diverse building expertise in a location of high exposure, multimillion-dollar residences and sustained growth.
Contact us with any queries or for copies of the approved plans and full Information Memorandum.
– Pre-war character home, 3 bed, 1 bath
– BCC Development Approval to move/extend existing dwelling, subdivide block, construct second residence.
– Two street frontages (Bowen Tce and Oxley Lane)
– Location- 2km from CBD. Walking distance to the Brisbane River and New Farm’s diverse amenities.
– Total land area 597m2
– Lot one (existing home) 359.3 sqm, Bowen Terrace frontage
– Lot 2 (new building) 252.1sqm, Oxley Lane frontage