Serenity and luxury are in perfect harmony at ‘Il Villaggio’
Enhancing the privacy of a special environment in a prestigious gated complex, with a desired north-south aspect, you will love this spacious town home entwined by lush French inspired gardens.
They don’t build many homes like this anymore!
Unrivalled for space, unmatched for style, this home was designed for family comfort, showcasing multiple living areas with an expansive main quarter seamlessly connecting to surrounding private courtyards through french doors and red cedar sliding shutters.
Immaculate in its presentation and ticking many boxes on your wish- list,
31/24 Radan Street showcases:
• Large living areas downstairs opening onto front and rear patios
• Covered alfresco entertaining spaces with tropical gardens
• Intimate outdoor breakfast area enjoying the soothing sound of the water feature
• Spacious quality kitchen with stone bench top, stainless steel appliances, good size pantry and abundance of cupboard space
• Open plan and versatile dining area flowing onto outdoor courtyard
• Separate family area upstairs
• 3 bedrooms (King sized master bedroom with en-suite)
• 2 bathrooms including en-suite (3 toilets)
• Separate internal laundry
• Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Quality timber blinds and curtains
• New carpet throughout
• Security screens and doors
• Added security of a gated complex with on-site management and an intercom & CCTV system
• 1 lock up garage plus separate visitor parking located directly opposite
• Resort style facilities include sauna and recreation area, swimming pool and gym
• Within Sunnybank Hills and Sunnybank State High catchment
• Pedestrian access to Calam Road and easy walk to buses. Walking distance and short drive to multiple shopping centres and parks
One look is all it takes! Come along and take advantage of this unique opportunity to own in sought after ‘Il Villaggio’.
BCC Rates: $300.94 per qtr
Body Corp: $1,038.40 per qtr
Water Rates: $264.00 per qtr