A Golden Opportunity
Conveniently located on a quiet, tree lined street, only moments away from parks, café’s and schools, this brick lowset home offers a functional layout on one level.
This classic 607m2 post-war home presents unlimited options for anyone looking to downsize, first home buyers, investors or the savvy renovator.
Step inside this much-loved home and be welcomed by charming ornate cornices, polished timber floors and a green leafy outlook.
This is a prime opportunity in a great location in Bardon to purchase this classic home.
• Generous 607m2
• Combined kitchen and dining
• 3 Spacious bedrooms w/ built ins
• 1 bathroom
• Ceiling fans & Air-conditioning
• High ceilings with ornate cornicing
• Polished hardwood timber floors
• Internal laundry
• Dual purpose outdoor area and tandem car port
• Quiet private location
• Tiled roof
• Family friendly backyard w/ storage shed
• Close to Schools, shops & transport
• 5 Minutes to Paddington central
• 5km from the city central