Picturesque and Spacious Resort Style Living
A picture perfect resort style Paddington apartment awaits your inspection at the ultra-cool and popular Iceworks development. The luxurious 135sqm, 3 bedroom floor plan on offer is a rare opportunity in the Paddington market ensuring this property will always be in high demand.
Beautiful timber floors feature throughout the open plan and modern finishes such as timber panelling create a designers living space which opens out through extra-wide sliding glass doors to a generous balcony. The well equipped and elegant kitchen has pride of place creating a central hub for dining and entertaining. Also boasting a luxurious master bedroom with a double vanity bathroom and walk through robe en suite. Storage is well provided and the separation of the extra-roomy 2nd and 3rd bedroom will be well appreciated by modern families, owners and tenants alike.
Iceworks Residential Complex is situated in the heart of Paddington and offers a selection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and Skyhomes. The interiors are designed to showcase every aspect of modern lifestyle with open plan living, quality interiors boasting stainless steel appliances and gas cooktops, expansive balconies, ducted air-conditioning and an enticing 25m pool, gardens and BBQ area.
This was previously the site of the Ithaca Iceworks which was redeveloped into the Iceworks Complex complete with restaurant and bar facilities. Paddington features one of Brisbane’s finest cafe & dining precincts, vibrant culture, boutiques and designer shopping. It’s just 1.5 km outside of Brisbane’s CBD and metres from the world class Suncorp Stadium and Ithaca pool.
– Please see the detailed floor plan provided
– Isolated hotel style master suite with space filled en suite, roomy walk-in robe and balcony access
– Full lift access from garage to apartment
– Expansive open plan living areas with exaggerated corridors
– Huge designer kitchen perfectly positioned for entertaining
– Extra wide 4 panel sliding glass doors open all the way for easy access balcony use
– Sunny 25m pool and terrace with BBQ facilities
– Elevated position captures pretty Paddington views
– Buy furnished or unfurnished
– School catchments – Petrie Terrace State School and Kelvin Grove State College
– Rates = $305.50 quarterly Body corporate = $1,554 quarterly
Please contact your agent Peter McDonald to arrange for your private tour of this fine property or feel free to visit at one of the advertised open homes.