Bright, Modern Unit with Panoramic Views!
Renovated, low maintenance lifestyle abode in highly sought after Highgate Hill – Walking distance to the best of inner riverside living. Those grown accustomed to community charm and city proximity sing praises of the invaluable lifestyle and opportunities property postcode 4101 beholds.
Note for Inspections – Park on Gertrude St and follow path adjacent to building up to Gladstone St. Apartment entry is off Gladstone St, top floor.
– Top floor apartment with 180degree uninterrupted views
– Cleverly renovated, Minimalistic design
– Neat Kitchen with Breakfast bar
– Freshly polished wooden floorboards throughout
– Living Room & Bedroom with sensational views
– Large light filled Main bedroom with Built in Wardrobes
– Main/Ensuite Bathroom including:
Toilet / Shower / Storage & Brand New Vanity
– Balcony boasting Highgate Hill vistas
– One (1) Private Carpark and access to shared storage room.
– Super low Body Corporate fees
– Affordable rental market with high yield of $300+/wk
For Investors, the property prides itself by prime positioning to an abundance of local attractions and a rock solid investment:
– Local Cafes/Restaurants
– South Bank Riverside & Parklands
– South Brisbane Performing Arts precinct:
Queensland Art Gallery, GoMA & QPAC.
– Access to Riverfront walks, Cycling paths, Outdoor gyms
– Quality State School catchments
– Close proximity to PA & Mater Hospitals
– West End: 65 cafes, 93 restaurants, 31 bars
– Short ferry to University of Queensland
– And CBD all less than a 20 minute walk
– Bus also at doorstep direct to UQ, PA Hospital, West End, and City
*Option to be sold as a furnished property ideal for short term letting and/or ready to stroll straight in and call this place home! (Furnishings as per photos)
Size – 44sqm
Strata – Approx. $29 pw / $1,527 per year (after 15% early payment discount)
Council – Approx. $348 per quarter
Rent Potential. $300+ week