Double Block in the heart of Bardon
House Sold - Bardon QLD
Auction Location: Onsite Sun 1st May 9.30am
Sitting on the doorstep of Bardon and Paddington’s cafe precinct and only a few kms from the heart of the CBD, this Pre-War (pre 1946) home with traditional features offers the increasingly rare opportunity to acquire a double block in one of Brisbane’s most sought after areas. Renovators, builders, developers and investors should consider this a strategic purchase.
The home, a nostalgic trip down memory lane, sits across two lots of 405sqm each with a total area of 810sqm.
– 2 separate Titles –
– Lot 224/RP20118 and Lot 225/RP20118
– The frontage of 10m each (20m total) and a depth of just over 38m metres offers a myriad of opportunities.
Just imagine the possibilities of this position. Subject to council approval you may be able to…
– Extend and renovate the existing property and create your dream home on a double block in Bardon.
– Move the existing home onto one block and renovate, and sell or develop the other block.
– Land bank, live in or rent existing property.
Internally, three (3) good sized bedrooms, a combined lounge, kitchen and dining area welcome the character of yesteryear and may provide an opportunity for rental income whilst you decide the best configuration for the property going forward.
Double blocks are hard to find in Bardon and the inner city in general – this is definitely a property you do not want to miss.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 810 m²
- Floor Area is 108 m²