Affording an historic significance, character appeal and prestige position that simply cannot be replicated in Brisbane, this unique riverfront home has the potential to rival some of the finest Brownstones of New York or London.
The only stand-alone residence created during 2004’s transformation of the heritage-listed CSR Sugar Refinery Building, the property boasts a rare 593 square-meters plus landscaped private garden with uninterrupted water views and direct Riverwalk access.
Presently showcasing a style and floor plan of contemporary luxury, the home’s true value may be further realised with the introduction of a fresh vision for the interior design and new interpretation and greater utilization of the extraordinary surrounds.
Capitalise on the homes original architectural beauty, striking proportions and sweeping views across the River. Harness the grandeur of the home’s cathedral ceilings, original fireplaces and polished hardwood floors, as well as the raw sophistication of cast-iron columns, exposed double brick and timber beams.
Located in the prestigious Cutters Landing enclave, the residence is just a short walk from local cafes, restaurants, Merthyr Village shops, the Powerhouse, New Farm Park and City Cat, as well as the vibrant James Street and Teneriffe precincts.
Ready to be reunited with its rich heritage, this landmark property in an unsurpassed location has the potential to be one of the city’s absolute best.
Notable features of the property include:
– High and vaulted ceilings throughout
– Multiple living spaces include 14metre long open-plan lounge/dining flowing to private entertaining terrace
– Kitchen featuring stone bench tops and European appliances
– Additional upstairs living zone opening onto deck overlooking the city skyline
– 4 bedrooms including a lavish upper-level master with water views and huge spa ensuite
– Three secure car spaces directly at the residence door, plus plenty of visitor parking
– Climate-controlled wine cellar
– Access to the building’s gymnasium (positioned footsteps from the residence)