The beginnings of a wonderful family home
Bring your imagination and enthusiasm to transform this shell of a house into a family home.
A quintessential renovators’ delight, this original pre 1946 character weatherboard residence offers a highly sought-after opportunity to invest in a great location and reap rewards.
The 405sqm block is in a tree lined street the property has a fresh DA Approval (valid till 2025) for a wonderful 4 bedroom home utilising the existing structure and expanding upon it.
Entry level property in Ashgrove at such a convenient address are becoming increasingly hard to find.
– Excellent project for speculative builders or property flippers.
– Existing structure has already been gutted, saving time and money.
– DA approval, Plans and Engineering all ready done, you can start immediately.
– Metres to leafy creekside pathways and Ithaca Creek Bikeway
– Walk to Ithaca Creek State School, Mt St Michael’s College
– Kelvin Grove State College catchment
– Walk or ride to Broncos Leagues Club along the Bikeway
– Walking distance to public transport, the heart of Ashgrove’s shopping precinct and only four kilometres to the city.
Rates $560 per qtr approx.