Entry Level Buying in Bardon
House Sold - Bardon QLD
Conveniently located on a quiet, tree lined street, only moments away from parks, café’s and schools, this brick, lowset, post-war home presents a great opportunity for anyone looking to downsize, first home buyers or the savvy investor, and offers a functional layout on one level on a 405sqm block..
Step inside and be welcomed by high raked ceilings, open plan living and dining areas that flow to the new kitchen and out to the rear deck. A new bathroom and laundry compliments the homes updated colour scheme. This is a prime opportunity in a great location in Bardon to get a foothold into this tightly held market.
• Raked Ceilings
• Renovated kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area.
• 3 Spacious bedrooms, 2 with built ins.
• 1 bathroom, separate toilet, both renovated
• Air-conditioning to living and 2 bedrooms
• Timber look strip flooring
• Internal renovated laundry
• Covered car port plus additional off street space in front of carport.
• Quiet private location
• Brick and tile construction
• Oversized rear deck and storage shed
• Scope to include a pool into rear yard
• Walk to Ithaca Creek State School
• A few metres to the Bus and therefore city access.
• 5 Minutes to Paddington central and new Coles Bardon set to open in the future.
• 5km from the city central.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- Floor Area is 161 m²
- 2 Garage