Gorgeous & Roomy Queenslander On A Perfect 683sqm Double Block
This charm-filled and beautifully presented three-bedroom home is perfect to move into immediately with the potential to freshen up further in the future. Renovations completed around ten years ago created additional rooms on the ground floor suitable for many family friendly uses, along with space for a huge kitchen, a large covered deck, a beautiful main bathroom, plus a luxury master bedroom with ensuite and robe.
Located on a prime 683sqm allotment, this lovely home features scenic established gardens with front and back yards perfect for children and pets. All areas of this generous property are easily accessible and there is ample off-street parking, a carport space plus a garage space.
This home is exceptionally well located within walking distance of the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment precincts of Racecourse Road, Portside Wharf and the Eat Street Markets. This prime Hamilton position is just 5km from the CBD, 5km to Brisbane Airport and within a 1km radius of Eagle Farm and Doomben race courses and the Royal Queensland Golf Club.
• Please see the detailed floor plan provided
• 2 lots totalling 683sqm of LMR zoned land
• Very quiet street
• Huge covered deck perfect for entertaining
• Internal timber stairs
• Polished timber floors
• Massive kitchen with island bench gas cooktop
• Large & luxurious master bedroom with ensuite and robe
• 2 modern bathrooms
• Loads of storage throughout
• Family friendly multi-purpose ground floor space
• Home office
• Internal stairs
• Upper level boasts high ceilings
• Timeless character features throughout
• Split system air-conditioning throughout
Please contact your exclusive agent Peter McDonald for more information or inspection details.