With solid dual rental returns waiting, the potential for this property is truly remarkable!
This rare opportunity to buy a quality 1920’s Queenslander, on a huge 711 sqm of land so close to the city, presents a fantastic opportunity for both investors and owner occupiers alike. Intelligently set up for easy dual rental, with individually metered gas and electricity, separate entrances and covered car spaces, this property has a potential rental income of over $45,000 a year!
Upstairs, this lovely Queenslander has retained delightful features like gorgeous lead light windows, traditional fretwork and VJ walls. Soaring 3.2 metre high ceilings enhance the flowing living spaces which span from a breezy front veranda to the rear alfresco entertaining deck with northeast aspects.
The secure private front entrance passes a traditional formal lounge and dining area, with 3 generous bedrooms adjoining, including a large master with ensuite at the rear of the house. A family sized timber kitchen features loads of storage, bench space and gas cooking. There is also not one, but TWO beautiful fireplaces, adding to the rich character of the property.
Downstairs, you will find a cool and spacious, self-contained 2 bedroom apartment opening onto a private covered courtyard. Well appointed and completely private, you’ll have no problems finding tenants in this popular university location. It even has storage and a second toilet!
Situated in a central location only 2.4km to the city, and with public transport on your doorstep, this property is only only a short walk to the Urban Village markets and shopping precinct, schools, and the popular Queensland University of Technology.
With Kelvin Grove earmarked by the council for future growth in medical sciences and educational facilities, and with strong population growth to follow, its surely a fantastic time to enter the Brisbane inner city market with this amazing piece of prime real estate.
Invest now for a great rental return and future development potential, or just enjoy it as a home and supplement your mortgage. The choice is yours!
At a glance:
– Annual rental potential of over $45,000 per annum!
– Beautiful Queenslander in a prime location only 2.4 kms from the Brisbane CBD
– Traditional features including lead light windows, 10.2ft high ceilings, fretwork, fireplaces
– Upstairs includes 3 generous bedrooms; master with fire place and ensuite
– Huge covered entertainers back deck
– 2 car off-street accommodation
– Massive self-contained apartment underneath with separate gas/electricity meters
– Close to all amenities; transport, shopping, university, schools and hospital
– Huge 711m2 block with potential for future development