ONE & ONE DOESN’T ALWAYS MAKE TWO!
“The tears have been shed however the time has come to chase more goals!” That is what this beautiful family told me when I first attended to discuss the sale of their home.
One One Ellerwood, or number 11 as it is commonly known, has been loved and treasured since it’s conception. This elevated block of land was secured approximately 15 years ago and was transformed into this very practical and spacious single level home.
Located in the sought after Windermere Estate, this lowset home is positioned beautifully on an expansive 700 sqm in a quiet cul-de-sac. The open plan design creates a fantastic environment that is ideal for entertaining. The centrally located kitchen overlooks the rear covered alfresco area and out to the backyard, through the expansive windows and doors, where the kids can play safely all year round. A large secondary lounge area has been converted into a great movie room and is ideal for the kids to laze around.
This home includes (but is certainly not limited to):
* Open plan informal dining and various living options with glass sliding doors provides an abundance of natural light;
* Large centrally located kitchen with stainless steel under bench oven, cooktop and glass splashback;
* A covered Alfresco area overseas a large landscaped yard area which is ideal for the future pool and excellent side access;
* A large Master Bedroom is nestled at the front of the home and provides for a W.I.R, with convenient ensuite;
* The remaining 3 bedrooms, all of which are built-in, are positioned at the other end of the house providing ideal separation for the growing family
* Laundry with significant storage leads straight to a side drying area and an extensive double garage with both front and rear access;
* Air-conditioning to the main living and master bedroom and security screens makes summer living an absolute breeze.
One of the initial land releases in the estate the integrity of size was maintained, so this is a rare opportunity to find a home of this size and design with single level living.
Living here you will take advantage of everything that Windermere has to offer. A park is located at the end of street with bikeways leading straight to the River and on to Rocks Riverside Parklands.
This truly is a family orientated street and the owners have been reluctant to leave, however they have secured their dream home and would now like to give someone the opportunity of securing theirs. With their contract settling in late July on the other property all assistance will be given to achieve a sale prior to Auction. Call or email now for further information.