Charming Courtyard Townhome And so close to the City!
Next to a lovely Heritage-listed church, and located at the rear of St Pauls Terrace with the entrance in quiet Phillips Street, this charming and quiet apartment is a real find, well designed and boasting unique features, like this delightful courtyard, green with plants and growing vines – you could think you’re basking in some faraway Mediterranean sun! There is even an attic, spanning the entire upper floor, for extra storage, natural light, and ventilation.
Built on 2 levels, this is your own little house! Downstairs, an open plan kitchen and living area flow beautifully into the North-East facing courtyard. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms, both with built-in robes, and 2 bathrooms – the main with a spa bath. A North-facing balcony opens from the main bedroom – an ideal sunny spot to enjoy your morning Latte.
– Attic and under-stair storage
– Natural breezes and light
– Ceiling insulation
– Plantation shutters in lounge and bedrooms
– Internal laundry
– Double-glazed windows in main bedroom
– Spa bath in main bathroom
– Crim-Safe screens throughout
– Generous and lovely courtyard off the lounge room, with lighting and irrigation systems
– At the rear, quiet end of the building.
Located only moments to Brisbane’s top schools, including Brisbane Grammar and Brisbane Central Primary School, with the city CBD in walking distance, you will enjoy a vibrant life style with world-class dining and entertainment venues at your door step, while being quiet and private. Other features include:
– Generous single basement car park
– Secure access to complex and visitors’ parking
– Body Corporate fees $926/quarter
– Brisbane City Council Rates $278/quarter
If you can’t make the inspection times, please call me to arrange your own private inspection.