Whole Floor Grand Extravagance with Glimmering River and City Views
Proudly presenting, and for a short time only, your perfect piece of Brisbane’s most exclusive river front address. On offer is an opulent whole floor apartment with breathtakingly expansive river and city views. This impeccable and luxurious home defines waterfront living while boasting natural light filled living areas of vast proportions, cutting edge design features and beautifully crafted finishes. The true essence of an effortlessly entertaining lifestyle awaits you.
– Please see the detailed floor plan provided
– Glimmering river & city views from all living areas and stunning views from the kitchen
– A total of over 500sqm of stylish floor plan and garage on title.
– 311sqm internal floor area, 117sqm of balconies, 84sqm garage and store
– Built-in, fully automated, open flame gas fireplace set in a stone feature wall and stone shelf
– Gorgeous master suite & two luxurious ensuite bedrooms
– 3 double bedrooms each featuring a luxurious private ensuite, robe and study area
– Separate family room, private lobby, study & art gallery hall
– Stunning reception with two air conditioned lifts servicing a private foyer
– 4 grouped supersized & lockable garage spaces with storage
– Garage storage room, storage cabinets and added storage spaces throughout the apartment
– Gourmet chefs kitchen finished in stone, feature timber panelling and Gaggenau appliances
– Cbus temperature controlled ducted air conditioning and heating system to entire apartment
– Timer and schedule controlled floor heating and heated towel
– Blue tooth connectivity to integrated sound to entire apartment
– Home automation and CBUS control system, integrated audio and video, fully equipped laundry
– Interior design features, timber panelling, stone, marble tiles
– Rents for $3,500 pw. / Council rates $3,980.84 pa. / Body corporate fees $13,956pa
Scott Street Apartments by the internationally renowned Jackson Teece Architects and developed by Waterford Properties consists of only 12 whole plate apartments directly opposite Brisbane’s CBD capturing dynamic views from the South Brisbane reach of the river to the Story Bridge and all between including the Botanic Gardens, Marina, Eagle Street Pier.
2011 AIA QLD State Chapter Awards: Job & Froud Award for Residential Architecture: Multiple Housing
2011 AIA QLD Brisbane Region Residential Housing – Multiple Housing Commendation
2011 AIA QLD Brisbane Region – Art & Architecture Commendation
Architectural insights – www.jacksonteece.com/projects/1-scott-st-apartments
You deserve the lifestyle and quality of construction provided at this one of a kind apartment so please contact your exclusive agent Peter McDonald for further information and to arrange for you own personal inspection. Also please get in touch should you be interested in attending one of our very special invitation only Gallery Night viewings.