441sqm New York Style Penthouse
Occupying the top three floors of the boutique one-per-floor “Hudson” building, this beautiful penthouse apartment offers the incoming purchaser a lifestyle of zero compromise. Boasting house-like proportions over its 441sqm floorplan, the property presents outstanding liveability as well as a multitude of entertaining options including one of the finest rooftop entertaining spaces the CBD has to offer.
Once the elevator opens into the penthouse at level 10, you are greeted by the enormous living space which is accentuated by soaring double height ceilings. This space offers a formal and an informal dining area along with spacious living that flows beautifully to the East-facing balcony which has lovely views of the Brisbane River and Story Bridge. The generous kitchen has plenty of room to move with ample granite bench space and storage as well as SMEG appliances. The kitchen is centrally located so as to service each of the dining areas as well as the lounge area. To the rear of the 10th floor, there is a further large media room/rumpus and the 4th bedroom.
Up the stairs or elevator, the middle floor offers a further three bedrooms with the master boasting ‘his & hers’ walk in wardrobes, large ensuite and views over the river. The second and third bedrooms are also of a particularly generous size, as is the main bathroom. There is an additional study which overlooks the voided lounge and dining area which also has views to the East.
The attractive rooftop balcony is purposely built for entertaining and private functions. It is complete with a BBQ, dishwasher, hot and cold water, cupboards and bar fridge. A luxury item is the dumbwaiter that filters items to and from the kitchen. The panoramic views are amazing. On this level is the unique 1000 bottle climate controlled Eurocave wine cellar.
Beyond this oasis of luxury, the spoils of Brisbane’s best are close at hand…fabulous cafes, fine dining, first class shopping, exciting entertainment options and parklands, all of which are easily accessible. You will also enjoy the easy access to attractive riverside walkways and cycle paths.
Lower Penthouse Level:
– Enter via your private entrance to the vast formal living area
– High raking ceilings and void
– Gourmet chef kitchen
– Formal dining and lounge
– Media and sewing rooms or 4th bedroom
– Powder room
– Large entertainer’s balcony
– Dumbwaiter to rooftop
Upper Penthouse Level:
– Entrance via your private lift
– Opulent master bedroom
– His and Hers walk in robes
– Massive ‘lavish’ ensuite
– Library/study with river views
– Large 2nd bedroom
– Spacious 3rd bedroom
– Private bathroom
– Large separate laundry with ample cupboards and storage
– Powder room
– Access to both levels via internal staircase or lift
Roof Top Terrace:
– Built for private functions and entertaining
– Covered entertaining area
– BBQ, dishwasher, hot and cold water & bar fridge
– Dumbwaiter lift direct to kitchen
– Panoramic river and city views
– Large private climate controlled Eurocave wine cellar accommodating 1,000 bottles
– Massive lock up garage accommodating 3 cars & ample storage facilities
– In ground heated lap pool & spa
– Under cover visitors car parking
– Reverse cycle zoned ducted air conditioning
– Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors to private balcony
– Gourmet designed chef’s kitchen with granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances and 900 gas cooker and oven
– Four bedrooms and two powder rooms
– Large east facing entertainer’s balcony allows you to entertain your friends whilst enjoying the views, breezes and dazzling vista of the city skyline
– Three car lock up garage with ample storage facilities
– Open plan living and dining area captures views of the Story Bridge
Do not miss your opportunity to secure this spectacular Penthouse apartment….an absolute must to inspect for those who appreciate outstanding quality and exclusive riverside living.