Stylish Family Home In Desirable Fitzgibbon Chase
Welcome to 1 Eucla Street, Fitzgibbon, a solid and stylish freestanding house situated in one of Brisbane’s most popular, newly developed estates – Fitzgibbon Chase.
Upon entering this house you will be instantly impressed by the high ceilings, generous floorplan, neutral colour palette and light-filled living spaces. On closer inspection, you will notice this near-new Ausbuild brick and tile home boasts top quality features throughout, including Caesarstone benchtops to the kitchen and bathrooms.
The house offers seamless integration between the indoor and outdoor living spaces, opening up to a huge grassed backyard – which is perfect for children and pets and rarely seen in this estate!
Other features include:
– Modern kitchen with 900mm Westinghouse gas cooktop and electric oven
– Spacious open plan lounge and dining area with direct access to the paved, undercover entertainment area
– Two additional family bedrooms, master with mirrored built in cupboards and ceiling fans throughout
– Main bathroom with room width shower, frameless mirror & upgraded vanity
– Second bathroom features bath tub and upgraded vanity
– Separate guest toilet
– Automated garage door with internal access
– Extensive car-parking spaces across the road (always available).
Additional features include:
The house is located in a prime position within walking distance to Fitzgibbon Community Centre and ‘The Nest’ (200m), Bracken Ridge Plaza Shopping Centre (1km), Carseldine train station (1.3km) and Taigum Village Coles (1.8km). A train trip from Carseldine train station to Central station is 29 minutes.
Schools within easy reach include: Taigum State Primary (2.6km), St Flannan’s Catholic Primary School (3km) and Bracken Ridge State Primary (3.5km).
Do not miss out on this stand-out property, perfect for the savvy investor or professional couple/young family to live in. For further information contact Kierin Strachan.