Renovated, low maintenance inner city lifestyle.
Walking distance to the best of Brisbane’s inner city lifestyle, this renovated Garden view apartment is your perfect first home or investment close to the CBD.
Those grown accustomed to community charm and city proximity sing praises of the invaluable lifestyle and opportunities property postcode 4101 beholds.
Note for Inspections – Park on Gertrude St and follow the driveway to the first set of stairs.
Size – 44sqm
Strata – Approx. $29 pw / $1,527 per year (after 15% early payment discount)
Council – Approx. $348 per quarter
Rent Potential. $300+ week
Note – No car park with this unit however there is a separate storage room.
– Garden view apartment.
– Neat Kitchen with Breakfast bar.
– Wooden floorboards throughout.
– Living Room & Bedroom with views.
– Large light filled Main bedroom with Built in Wardrobes.
– Main/Ensuite Bathroom including Toilet / Shower and Storage
– Additional Storage Cage
– Super low Body Corporate fees
The property prides itself by prime positioning to an abundance of local attractions:
– Local Cafes/Restaurants
– South Bank Riverside & Parklands
– South Brisbane Performing Arts precinct:
Queensland Art Gallery, GoMA & QPAC.
– Access to Riverfront walks, Cycling paths, Outdoor gyms
– Quality State School catchments
– Close proximity to PA & Mater Hospitals
– West End: 65 cafes, 93 restaurants, 31 bars
– Short ferry to University of Queensland
– And CBD all less than a 20 minute walk
– Bus also at doorstep direct to UQ, PA Hospital, West End, and City