Timeless Character. Two Living Spaces. Low Maintenance
This character filled town home is perfectly positioned in a very convenient and scenic location. The orginal house of a small boutique townhouse complex of four. Raised and renovated only a few years ago and now boasting a roomy two storey design with 3 bedroom, plus a study, sleep-out and 2 separate living areas.
The lower level boasts timber floors, loads of seamless living space and a well-appointed designer kitchen that exudes style. Internal stairs integrate the levels up to the second level where the main bedroom has a beautiful ensuite and walk-in robe. The upstairs living space is a useful break out area for kids, teenagers and adults alike.
– Full two storey design
– 3 bedroom plus sleep-out/study with two separate living areas
– Polished timber floors, vj walls and character features
– Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and air-con
– Designer kitchen with modern appliances and dishwasher
– 2.5 bathrooms include main bathroom, ensuite and 3rd toilet
– Secure internal access from automatic garage
– 1 plus large car space plus room for motorcycle or storage
– Huge laundry with easy access
– Internal stairs and under stair storage
– Covered balcony and covered deck
– Low maintenance fully landscaped gardens
– Air conditioning, security screens, fly screens, ceiling fans
– Close to transport, shops and schools
– Small block low maintenance living
– Rates: $362.04 quarterly/Rental – $485 weekly/Body Corporate: $3660.00 yearly
Located less than 100m from Kedron State School and within the catchment for Kedron State High School. Only 6km to the CBD and 2km to Chermside shopping. Also, close by is easy access to the Kedron Brook Bikeway and parks.
Please contact the exclusive agent Peter McDonald from LJ Hooker New Farm for more details or to arrange for a private inspection of this fine home.